PRICE: 38 $
German Cavalry belt, known as Leibriemen für die Kavallerie, was a standard issue belt not only by all of the mounted troops like Hussars, Uhlans, Dragoons and Cuirassiers, but also Foot Artillery. Even during late war period, when most of the mounted troops were sent to the trenches as a standard infantry, the Leibriemen für die Kavallerie were used by the former cavalrymen as a symbol of their past.
- buckle NOT included!
- correct measurments and details of the belt
- natural brown oiled or blackened available on order
- our own reproduction of 100% solid brass cavalry hook
- length on order – 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110, 115, 120, 125, 130
- fully hand-made and hand-sewn, using natural linen stitch
- highest quality European vegetable-tanned leather