PRICE: 40 $ per set
This is (almost) everything, what you need to refurbish an early-mid war M15 bottle for the reenactment use. The set consist the full leather harness with our reproduction of the cork stopper and hook used to attach the canteen to the breadbag (cover not included!). High quality leather is oiled and left in the natural colour, exactly as the originals from our collection and it is marked with producent mark ADALBERT RAU BRESLAU 1915.
Whole hardware, what means cork stopper and hook is our own exclusive production, so you don’t need to worry about its quality or historical accuracy. It is just the same, starting at its dimensions and ending on how it is attached.
- set consist: leather harness + hook + integral cork stopper
- natural brown (oiled)
- our own reproduction of fully functional cork stopper, fitting to every M15 bottle
- correct, WW1 pattern dimensions
- marked with producer ADALBERT RAU BRESLAU 1915
- fully hand-made and hand-sewn, using natural linen stitch
- highest quality European vegetable-tanned leather