PRICE: 45 $
Leather entrenching tool carrier made after the original WW1 example visible on a photo. As always, made of the finest quality leather, hand-stitched and oiled to be ready to usage. Carrier was tested on both of the most popular original shovels : M74 and M98 and as you can see on a photos, it fits absolutely great and definitely much better than any other repros.
- natural brown (oiled) or blackened version available on order
- our own reproduction of 100% steel, not-painted buckle
- correct, WW1 pattern dimensions
- fully hand-made and hand-sewn, using natural linen stitch
- highest quality European vegetable-tanned leather