PRICE: 35 $
What is the main piece of every soldier’s equipment? Of course… the main belt! It is not only a must-have item, but also a symbol of the status, which should always shine and be the glory of a Soldat.
M1909 Koppel is a standard and the most popular pattern of military belt used during whole WW1 and post-WW1 period. Until the end of 1915 all of the M09 Koppel were worn in brown colour and then they were blackened by soldiers themselves. Early production used pre-war brass hook, which was replaced in time by steel hardware.
Breslavia’s belta are made of the high quality leather with the correct thickness (copied from original belts) with a lot of details like undercut of the edge and stamped length.
- brass hook or steel hook available on order
- natural brown (oiled) or blackened available on order
- any length on order
- you don’t know what length do you need? Feel free to ask by e-mail for assistance
- marked with length and producent mark: ADALBERT RAU BRESLAU 1915 and the length of the belt
- fully hand-made and hand-sewn, using natural linen stitch
- highest quality European vegetable-tanned leather