PRICE: 12 $
Belt loops were used to attach the tornister hooks and breadbag strap to the main belt by those soldiers, who were not wearing personal equipment with D-rings to do so, like pistol holsters or binocular pouches . They are commonly seen on a period photos of MG-crew, medics and officers. As we have a problem to find a proper brass hardware, which can be used for impressions of every period of WW1, we decided to make our own!
- natural brown (oiled) or blackened version available on order
- our own reproduction of 100% solid brass ring
- correct, WW1 pattern dimensions
- marked with producer ADALBERT RAU BRESLAU 1915
- fully hand-made and hand-sewn, using natural linen stitch
- highest quality European vegetable-tanned leather