PRICE: 28 $ per set (2)
Set of the messkit straps (Kochgeschirriemen) is exactly what you need to attach your messkit to the tornister or to create a famous late-war Sturmgepack. Our straps are one of the best available on a market – every detail was copied from the WW1 genuine visible on a photos, so finally you can say “NO!” to all of the repros based on WW2 design, which is totally different.
- natural brown (oiled) or blackened version available on order
- our own reproduction of 100% steel, not-painted buckle
- correct, WW1 pattern dimensions
- marked with producer ADALBERT RAU BRESLAU 1915
- fully hand-made and hand-sewn, using natural linen stitch
- highest quality European vegetable-tanned leather