PRICE: 30 $
Italian Army main belt is another must-have for every reenactor or collector, which is still pretty easy to find on a market. So why decided to make those too? Most of the genuine belts which remained after the wartime and post-war military service are really short, thats why they were not used to their death. People in XXI century are slightly bigger than their ancestors and length of the genuine belt is very often not enough. Also Italian fastening system is pretty deadly for the g-v paint, and as we know, every scratch on a genuine item is a real pain for the collector…
- set consist: main belt + buckle
- made-to-measure for every customer!
- our own steel, oxidized reproduction of buckle
- painted in accurate WW2 Italian grey-green (grigio-verde) colour
- fully hand-made and hand-sewn, using natural linen stitch
- highest quality European vegetable-tanned leather