PRICE: 28 $ per set
One of the most important and iconic part of the WW2 Italian soldier leather equipment is the neckstrap M91– traccolla per giberne M91. It was a simple, painted grigio-verde colour leather belt with two steal hooks, which allowed to attach the neckstrap to the Carcano ammo pouch’s ring. It was a really common piece of the equipment, but suddenly, few years ago, most of the genuine neckstraps dissappeared from the market. Now, finding any in a good condition is pretty hard and expensive, as they can cost over 50euro for a set! That is why we decided to help you and ourselves! We are offering an exceptional quality reproduction of neckstrap set ready to wear and „combat”.
- set consist: neckstrap + two hooks
- standard, universal length
- our own steel, oxidized reproduction of hooks
- painted in accurate WW2 Italian grey-green (grigio-verde) colour
- highest quality European vegetable-tanned leather